Hi everybody. Whoops, sorry I forgot to mention the date. It's next Saturday. Here is an amended version...
Standing up for what you believe in
A simple guide to acting upon your rights in common law (workshop)
Tales by Freeman-on-the-land Dan Greenman
"Well informed people, who have been taught to know and prize the rights which nature has given them, cannot be enslaved. It is in the regions of ignorance that tyranny reigns. The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men."
Join Dan for an afternoon of story telling, where we shall attempt to demystify the law by observing the following basic truths:
- Your human rights and what they are.
- What the law is and how to create laws using your sovereign powers.
- The six conditions of a valid a contract.
- Understanding honour, duty, judges and jurisdiction.
- Your rights to self determination and self defense.
- Strategies for avoiding conflict and settling disputes peacefully.
Saturday 25th August 2012
Starting 3pm at the BENFYS Co Creative Space.
4 Commercial Street, Takaka.
Entry: $20, koha or a back rub. ;-)